I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

World Card Making Day

Today is World Card Making Day & Winnie & Walter (a company that makes a lot of great stamps & dies among other things) is having a blog hop, plus lots of challenges to enter to win money to shop there!  I didn't participate in the challenges last year, but thought I'd try this year to enter as many as I can because...why not?  I'm trying to get a box of cards together for SendASmile4Kids & it's a perfect way to push myself to get some done.  Anyway...the first challenge they made very easy...take a picture of your craft area & what you're currently working on.  I just stamped & colored these cuties last night so that I could create cards with them.  The girl holding the pumpkin is "Lil Pumpkin" by Pure Innocence, and the other is Tilda from Mangolia stamps, but its an older one & I don't know the exact title. The orange panel is some card stock I heat embossed with Versamark & black embossing powder using a batty background stamp. For the black card stock I inked up a spider web embossing folder by Paper Studio with white pigment ink & ran it through my Spellbinder Grand Calibur.  I will use those panels to make some other cards.   Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges Entered:


0 comments: