I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Amazing

I just watched a video last night posted by one of my most favorite card makers Jennifer McGuire.  She was sharing a Striped Inlay technique that I immediately wanted to try. Here is the link to her video..http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2016/09/stripe.html.  I cased her card using the technique with rainbow colors.  I love how it turned out...so bright & cheerful!!  I cut strips of scrap card stock I had in rainbow colors, adhered them to a piece of Stick It, die cut the Amazing word from My Favorite Things Doubly Amazing dies.  Then I stamped with Versamark & white embossed the sentiment above it using the matching Amazing stamp set.  I die cut the Amazing word again on white card stock & inlaid it back into the rainbow strip.  I adhered the strip to an A2 size white card, and used the MFT cross stitched die to decorate above & below the strip.  I have many more rainbow colored card strips left over and will definitely use them with this technique again in future cards.  Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges Entered:



0 comments: