I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day 2

Here is my second Valentine's Day card I created for my grandchildren!  This is a Sassy Cheryl image that I purchased quite a while ago...she's so cute...but I don't recall her name....I colored her with my Promarkers & die cut her out with My Favorite Thing's Dienamics stitched ovals.  Wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with her, but decided to follow a Sketch Saturday challenge using papers from My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 pad called Cupid's Arrow.  I am definitely fearful of using patterned papers together, but with this designer pad it turned out to be fun and I really like the resulting card!! The sentiment is from a Close to My Heart set called "Whooo's Your Valentine".  Hope you like it...thanks for stopping by to take a look!!


Challenges Entered:





14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
Sue xx

Lotta said...

Also a cute card! Thank you again for joining us at Passion for ProMarkers. Hugs Lotta xx

Leah said...

This is so sweet! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!

Mynn xx said...

Another darling card! This image is super sweet, too! LOVE those fun patterned papers you used, too! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Patty, the papers are fab and I love this cute adorable image! Many thanks for joining in with us at Passion for Promarkers last week :) Donna ♥ x

Pat said...

Cute card, Patty! Love Cheryl's images! Thank you for playing in the Craft Your Passion challenge this week!

Craftnut said...

Great make for our theme at Allsorts tracy x

Cathy P said...

She looks like she could be half angel and half dickens!! What a great job with this card. Love how you used the sketch with this fun Sassy Cheryl sweetie. I'm so happy you were able to play along with us this week at Sketch Saturday. Cathy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I must use my Sassy Cheryl images more often. You have used this cutie beautifully with these fab papers. It's a pleasure to see you join in the fun with our Sketch Saturday challenge. Hugs, Lesley

Erica said...

She's a cutey and fun papers for her too.
Thanks for playing along with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 79, Anything Goes.
Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

MA-MI said...

Very sweet, perfect for our current challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs, Maja DT

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Erica said...

Sweet image and fun papers to go with her.
Thanks for playing with Simply Create Too in our challenge #79, Anything Goes. Join us again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Betty said...

A very cute image and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar and good luck
Bettyxxx