I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Wishing You The Joy Of The Season

I've started the big push to get a lot of Christmas cards finished to donate to SendASmile4Kids & Caring Hearts Card Drive.  Most charities have an early deadline so that they have time to collect & redirect cards out to their hospital & nursing homes in time for the holidays.  The next few cards I will post were made mostly of some older stamps & digital images that I never got around to coloring, and I was determined to use them for some of my first cards.  This one is a Chrissy Armstrong image, I don't know the specific name.  I first took a blue Promarker & colored the sky with the broad tip.  Then I colored the girl in with green, brown & red Promarkers.  It's probably hard to tell from the picture, but the image came with a bunch of snowflakes in the background, and I took a white gel pen & colored them in.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set.   I placed the panel on a red shimmered card base.  I think it turned out pretty cute!  Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!


Challenges Entered:



7 comments:

brenda said...

A super Christmas creation and a lovely image, perfect for our Christmas theme this week, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Caryn said...

This is just stunning - great card.
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, adorable image.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Christmas' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Debbie said...

Sweet card! I love the fun image!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation, Thank you for Joining in with us at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Deborah Frings said...

I think this is such a fun image and your colouring is lovely. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 305 - hope to see you again soon x