I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

So I decided I wanted to make a bunch of cards today and proceeded to start off with a new stamp set I hadn't used yet from Winnie & Walter called In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya.  It has a bunch of flower layering, leaf layering, and several vase stamp choices.  I thought I might make a Mother's Day card & enter it in the Winnie &Walter Rerun Challenge, casing design team member Heather Hoffman's card.  WELL...let's just say that I don't think it comes close to hers but besides that, it defeated the whole purpose of making a "bunch" of cards, because I had to do all kinds of masking & thinking!!!  So....no bunch of cards today...and that's okay, it was still fun & I now have a Mother's Day card to give to my Mom.  The fact that she doesn't see as well as she used to at her 86 years of age is a blessing for me because I totally screwed up the stamping of the sentiment as you can see!  The Happy Mother's Day sentiment is from a Hero Arts set (CL334). Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!!



Challenges Entered:

11 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is such a pretty little bunch of roses! You stamped them beautifully and I really like your clean design. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Laurie Unger said...

Pretty - thanks for playing along with us at JUGS.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Lovely CAS Mothers Day card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Loose Stitches said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges!
~DT Sherry x

creative lady said...

Love your CAS card. Thanks for joining A Blog Named Hero.

Kelly Szafron said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at A Blog Named Hero.

Jackie C said...

Lovely cas card! thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, jackie DT member.

Jackie C said...

thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious, jackie DT member.

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful CAS creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG".
Ileanaxx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

I confirm...this is a wonderful sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Ann said...

It's so cute artwork, I love colors and flowers :)
Thanks for playing with us at CardMania Challenges :)