I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Birthday's Are Scary

This is a card I made for my 3 year old grandson's birthday.  I decided to use the Silly Monster set from Your Next Stamp because the images are just too cute!  I colored him with a green Real Brush Marker and cut him out by hand.  The sentiment stamps are from the same set. Couldn't help but put him on the card with a wobble sticker, and glue two different size of crazy eyes over the ones he comes with!  I cut the whole panel out with a rectangular stitched die as well as the colorful print panel & green panel behind him.  Then I attached all three panels to a brown base card. I'm guessing he won't be too impressed with it...he is only 3 years old, but I know his mother will appreciate it and it was fun to make.  I thought it turned out pretty cute!



Challenges Entered:

    


4 comments:

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO cute! Sure to bring a smile ... especially with those googlie eyes! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Boys to Men’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Kristina said...

Cute card - Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
Kristina DT

Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
Cards by Kristina

Pamela said...

Great card, bet he loved it. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Koraliki Beaty said...

sweet monster :) Thanks for joining us aat Star Stampz