I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Birthday Wishes

One last post today with another card I created for SendASmile4Kids!  This is one of Tim Holtz's Crazy Dog Stamps. I also have his Crazy Cats & Crazy Birds stamp sets....they are way too much fun to color up & put on a card and I will be using them a lot!  He also has an accessory stamp set with all kinds of hats, ties, balloons, gifts etc, just about any kind of accessory for holidays & occasions, and dies to cut them all out!  I used Zig Clean Color Brush markers to color everything.  Sorry I can't tell you where the sentiment came from right this second. Since I make mostly birthday cards I have a ton of birthday sentiments & they're hard to keep straight!  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!


Challenges Entered:


4 comments:

Maria Valente said...

So sweet! Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT)

Julie B said...

Fun image, the pooch looks a little confused, perhaps he didn't appreciate the party hat!
Thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

Jean said...

Oh how cute, look at his face. Loving your colour combo.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Marlies said...

An adorable fun card. That party doggie looks great! Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Marlies