I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Awesome Takes Practice

Over the last week I made a bunch of cards for SendASmile4Kids.  This particular one was not my usual card, it was a lot of fun for me & I will be making some more of these in the future!  The sentiment & glasses die cut are from My Favorite Things.  There are a lot of fun & geeky sentiments from the stamp set & can be used for a number of occasions along with the die cut glasses.  The card base is Navy, and I used red card stock from my stash to cut out the glasses & stars.  The stars were actually cut from a Simon Says Holiday Shapes set. I used a Spellbinders border die to cut the left side of the white center panel. The card was cased from one I saw on Pinterest.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek!!


Challenges Entered:


7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Pattie :-) the sentiment really made me smile! the whole design of this IS awesome!! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge and for using MFT products this week! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

maria f. said...

Very cool and graphic. Love the red.

Sue said...

Great card Pattie! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge 'Anything Goes' hugs Sue J x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Awesome graphic card! Adore that cool sentiment. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabby card...love those glasses! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Kerin said...

Great card and your sentiment is so great! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs :)

Amy Kolling said...

Love the glasses and that cute sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at SugarPea Designs!