I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Very Special Card





My grandson Kenny is being baptized this coming Sunday...it is a truly joyous occasion!!  He came into our family as a foster child at around 5 months old, and his adoption was not finalized until this past year when he was almost 3 years old!  He is such a spunky, smart, mischievous little boy, and we just love him to death!!  From early on I told my daughter whenever I looked at him....he is the actor/comedian Woody Harrelson's double because of his dimples & infectious smile!! Not the best resemblance picture here, but can you see it???  Anyway....I made this card for his baptism and although the pictures of it are horrible, I thought it came out really pretty!!  Not entering in it any challenges, but if you happen to stop by, hope you enjoy it!!


0 comments: