I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

OBDB February Challenge - Use Browns

Our Daily Bread Designs February Challenge calls for a card using browns.  This is the second card I will be entering for the Operation Write Home Card Bowl 2014, which required making a masculine card.  I think these are two of the hardest guidelines I ever had to meet!!  I typically don't make mostly brown cards, and masculine cards are always a challenge!  Anyway....here is my take on that.  The plaid background was made using a background stamp (sorry I don't have the maker's name) with Versamark & dark brown embossing powder.  The green stamped image is from the Stampin Up set "Just Believe" using a Color Box Cat's Eye pad.    The sentiment is from the Stampin Up Oval All set cut out with their coordinating dies.  I will be sending this card to OWH as an AnyHero card.  Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges Entered:



3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi Patty wonderful card you have made.

gr karin

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice card, thanks for entering it into the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful colours.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
Sue xx