I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Card Bowl 2014 - Thank You Card

Operation Write Home is having a challenge this weekend called Card Bowl 2014, where you make three different masculine cards.  First one is to make a masculine card using the team colors of either the Seahawks or the Broncos.  So this is my card using the Bronco's team colors.  I decided to make it a thank you card that I can send to OWH for an any hero card.  I will be writing a small note of thanks inside. Hope they will like it!!  I will be back sometime in the next 24 hours with a posting for the 2nd & 3rd card.



Challenge Entered:




2 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

A Card-Bowl! What a fun challenge! You've completely captured the spirit of the SeaHawks!

Enjoy the Super Bowl! They'er already chatting it up in the pre-game shows. LOL

~Bev

BobbisTreasure said...

Great take on the challenge - love the contrast between your background and the die cut layer!