I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Birthday Jason!!

Late night post here!!!  My two daughters Emily & Elaine & I spent this whole weekend working on our scrapbooks & cards at my house.  They actually spent the night here on Friday, sleeping in their old bedrooms.  They are 36 and 35 years old, and left their wonderful children (my seven soon to be eight grandchildren) home alone with their fathers!!  God love those fathers!! Anyway....I made a lot of cards...one of which is the one I'm showing you here today for my son-in-law Jason's birthday!  He took care of his SIX children this weekend alone so that  Emily could spend the whole weekend with me!!  What a man!!  He is a GREAT FATHER!!  This is the birthday card I created for him.  This is "Big Guys Tractor" from Mo's Digital Pencil.  He doesn't actually drive a tractor that I know of, but it reminds me of seeing him driving around his yard on his riding lawn mower cutting the grass in their large yard!!  Hope he likes it!!   I created this card following Mojo Monday's #348 Sketch.   Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!!



Challenges Entered:






0 comments: